A while ago I followed a course on Change Acceleration Process. The idea was to be able to "facilitate" any process for any organization interested in improving their work routine.
The course was part of Six Sigma methodology and without entering in deep , there were a few steps that I think are key for solving any problem.
- Define the issue
- Brainstorm problems or barriers
- Categorize problems or barriers
- Define "header" for categories and group them
- Prioritize categories by voting
- Brainstorm potential solutions
- Assess solutions (payoff vs easiness implementation) . prioritize
- Develop action plans
- Share action plans and Meeting: report out
What are yours?